Life moves fast at Moto GB.
Our people form the basis of our success and our customers are at the
heart of everything we do. We work to deliver a great experience, every
We’re focused, purposeful, supportive and collaborative – we make game
changing decisions and turn around leading initiatives in the
blink of an eye in the motorcycle industry.
If you’re driven to succeed then our world is your oyster; personal
progression is encouraged at every turn and no matter what your
position, the opportunity is always there to make a big impact in our
business. Whatever your goal, everyone pulls together to make it happen.
We’re committed to ensuring all our People feel confident,
comfortable and supported - are you ready to jump on board?
Roles available to apply at present are
- Sales Manager - Wigan Motorcycles- OTE negotiable on Experiance
We are looking for a highly motivated and successful automotive
professional who is wanting to take a step up in their career and
oversee our Wigan Suzuki site and lead the team.
As the Sales Manager your role will include:
- You will ensure the Shop is well presented, making sure the site’s stock is well managed
- Setting targets for your sales team, motivating them to achieve and exceed these targets
- Responsible for the implementation of compliance with regards to
both maintaining the manufacturer standards and obligations to the
- Ensuring your sales team deliver and maintain a high level of customer service, we like to look after our biking community!
- General management of your team and their daily activities to ensure
all aspects of their roles and compliance are being adhered to
To be successful in the Sales Manager role, you’ll need:
- The ability to lead and motivate a team to exceed targets, achieve the highest standards set out by the brand
- You will be passionate about providing exceptional levels of customer service to ensure our customers return again and again
- Flexibility in the approach of achieving targets, liaising with our General Manager which is based on site , who supports in the enquiry management of your Shop
- Proven sales background in the automotive industry. With strong communication and negotiation skills
- Motorcycle licence not necassary but is a benefitto you and your role
please contact Sales@wiganmotorcycles.com
or call 01942324634